Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Do Bloods Hate Surenos?

Our grandmother

Fortunately, in every interview is a question that I know and it falls safe. Which says: "How is poetic living with a brother?" And I then recited: - "What the brothers theme writers! Would take us back to your question about the importance of family. But in short, Jaime is a privilege. I have very close to a poet I admire and also a sensitive and intelligent correction that does not consume me ruthlessly " . Now, reading his poems PD I discovered another advantage. It teaches me that there is poetry in my face (four years old my nose as well) and I do not see. I many times I had breakfast with my grandmother and he had to come to write it. It's a lesson too privileged and wonderful: the poetry of the world never ends, we are not ever too many poets in uniform or secret (ie, readers), those who seek and find and share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment