Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Commercial Kitchen Rental Columbus Ohio

Self Diagnosis Rose and thorns

a merit that I forgot to recognizing everyone who wants to study medicine dream is not to be players (although many want to be sports doctors and other therapists).


As I am speaking of vocational guidance, yesterday I spent the item to my students (especially students) Care Nursing Assistants. They said they understood very well, but when I asked them, they understood that consideration be given medicine, because there is no unemployment. "And now?" I asked, worried. "Well, it would take people to other jobs." The central argument, perhaps because I got caught with that old idea of \u200b\u200bmine on the medical series, caught nothing. I returned to the charge: "For example, who will want to study philosophy if there is no truth, if all opinions are equal, oh, tolerance, if any dialogue is quickly aborted saying 'that's what you think' or law or the majority, who? " And since nobody in that class has no interest in philosophy was understood by now, ah, now, perfectly.


"So," he concluded, "I am much better teacher than a writer" . And they say to one, smiling: "Yes, yes!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment